These easy one-bowl Snickerdoodles are crispy around the edges, and soft and chewy at the centers, and so good!
PREP 25 min. | BAKE 8 min. | MAKES 32 cookies
- 1 bag of MinusG Snickerdoodle Mix
- ½ c butter of choice, softened
- ¾ c granular sugar of choice
- 1 egg or 3 tbsp "Just Egg" or "Simply Eggless" Flax Egg recipe
- 2 Tbsp sugar or granular substitute
- 2 tsp cinnamon
MIX: Cream butter with sugar until fluffy. Add egg and cookie mix. Beat until fully combined. In a seperate bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon
ROLL: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Form dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in cinnamon-sugar to coat. Set 2-inches apart on lined cookie sheet. (If using dairy-free butter, refrigerate rolled cookies 30 minutes before baking.)
BAKE: Bake 8 minutes. Cool cookies completely. For larger cookies add 1-2 minutes bake time. *Cookies will become chewier after they cool.