Blueberry Muffins are a favorite muffin in our household. Bursting with summer fresh blueberries and a tender crumb these really are the best gluten-free blueberry muffins.
Makes 12 muffins
- ½ c. butter softened / dairy-free butter
- ¾ c. + 1 tbsp. sugar / sugar substitutes
- 2 large egg / see substitute
- ¾ c. sour cream / DF plain yogurt (room temp)
- (or ⅓ c. DF milk)
- 2 tsp. GF vanilla
- 1 ½ c. MinusG Simply Scrumptious Muffin Mix
- 1 ½ c. fresh blueberries
- MIX: Cream together butter and sugar in an electric mixing bowl. Beat in eggs 1 at a time, then sour cream and vanilla. Add muffin mix and beat on low until mixed together. Fold in blueberries with a spoon or spatula. Scoop into lined or greased muffin tin.
- BAKE: Set oven to 400°. Bake 10 min, then reduce oven to 350° and continue baking for 14 -17 min.
- COOL: Remove from oven and let sit 2 - 3 min, then remove to cool. Enjoy!!!