Blueberry Muffins are a favorite muffin in our household. Bursting with summer fresh blueberries and a tender crumb these really are the best blueberry muffins.
Makes 12 muffins
- ½ c. butter softened / dairy-free butter
- ¾ c. + 1 tbsp. sugar / sugar substitutes
- 2 large egg / see substitute
- ¾ c. sour cream / DF plain yogurt (room temp)
- (or ⅓ c. DF milk)
- 2 tsp. GF vanilla
- 1 ½ c. MinusG Simply Scrumptious Muffin Mix
- 1 ½ c. fresh blueberries
- Cream together butter and sugar in an electric mixing bowl.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time, then sour cream and vanilla.
- Add muffin mix and beat on low until mixed together.
- Fold in blueberries with a spoon or spatula.
- Scoop into lined or greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400° for 10 min, then reduce oven to 350° and continue baking for 14 - 17 min.
- Remove from oven and let sit 2 - 3 min, then remove to cool.
Did you make this recipe? We'd love to see your creations. Tag @minusgbaking on Instagram or @MinusGBakingCo on Facebook. Happy baking!