- 1c. Aunt Katherine's Yummy Pancake & Waffle Mix
- ½ c milk or substitute
- 1 egg or 1tbsp. water, 1 tbsp. vinegar + 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. melted butter or oil
- Measure pancake mix into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add milk and eggs and whisk together. Gradually add butter and stir.
- Pour over pancake mix and stir until combined. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Heat waffle maker brushed with butter or oil to keep from sticking.
- Pour ½ cup batter for each waffle.
Make Vanilla Cream Sauce
- Stir first 3 ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Add butter, and cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture begins to boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Drizzle warm sauce over waffles.
Did you make this recipe? Use hashtag #minusg to share your photos. We'd love to see your creations. And be sure to tag @minusgbaking on Instagram. Happy baking!