Get out that bundt pan, we’re making a savory monkey bread today! Monkey bread is just about the easiest thing ever to make, and it's oh so good! This recipe is the perfect appetizer for football parties, brunches or gathering. We’ll be using our Family Size Pizza Crust Mix and slathering it with garlic and parmesan. Serve as is or with marinara dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Makes: 1 Bundt Pan | Bake: 30-40 minutes
- MinusG's Artisan Pizza Crust Family Size
- 1 c. 1 Tbsp. warm water
- 1/4 c. The Olive Tap garlic oil
- 4 eggs / Neat Egg
- 10 Tbsp butter melted
- Dairy-free options: use Earth Balance or Country Crock butter
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- Dairy-free options: Miyoko's cheese wheel or Nutritional Yeast.
- PREP: Line a freezer size sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- MIX: In a stand mixer, add pizza mix, warm water, garlic oil, and eggs. Mix together on low speed to incorporate the pizza mix with the wet ingredient. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat on med-high speed for 4 minutes. Using a small cookie scoop, drop by spoonful onto sheet pan in rows. Freeze dough balls for 3 hours.
- ASSEMBLE: Grease bundt pan and set aside. Combine the melted butter, parsley, and parmesan cheese together in a large mixing bowl. Cut pizza dough balls in quarters and add to the parmesan mixture and mix well. Fill bundt pan with dough balls and let dough come to room temp, about 30 minutes.
- RISE: Heat oven to 150°. Place pan in oven and let rest 40 minutes. Dough will rise to the top of the pan. Remove pan from the oven.
- BAKE: Heat oven to 350°. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until your inner layer of dough pieces are cooked. Flip upside onto a serving plate.
- COOL: Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Pull apart pieces and enjoy!