Get out that bundt pan, we’re making a savory monkey bread today! Monkey bread is just about the easiest thing ever to make, and it's oh so good! This recipe is the perfect appetizer for football parties, brunches or gathering. We’ll be using our Family Size Pizza Crust Mix and slathering it with garlic and parmesan. Serve as is or with marinara dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Makes 1 Bundt Pan
- MinusG's Artisan Pizza Crust Family Size
- 1 c. 1 Tbsp. warm water
- 1/4 c. The Olive Tap garlic oil
- 4 eggs / Neat Egg
- 10 Tbsp butter melted / Earth Balance or Miyoko's butter
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 c. parmesan cheese / Miyoko's cheese wheel
- Line a freezer size sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, add pizza mix, warm water, garlic oil, and eggs. Mix together on low speed to incorporate the pizza mix with the wet ingredient. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat on med-high speed for 4 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop by spoonful onto sheet pan in rows.
- Freeze dough balls for 3 hours.
- Grease bundt pan and set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, parsley, and parmesan cheese together in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut pizza dough balls in quarters and add to the parmesan mixture and mix well.
Fill bundt pan and let rise in a warm oven. (150° F) Dough will rise to the top of the pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. The top should be nicely browned.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Pull apart pieces and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Use hashtag #minusg to share your photos. We'd love to see your creations. And be sure to tag @minusgbaking on Instagram. Happy baking!