MinusG's Sweet Cornbread is a perfect compliment for stews, soups, chili and more.
Yield: 9 servings
- 1-1/4 cup MinusG Pancake Mix
- 1c cornmeal
- 1/4c + 1 Tbsp sugar*
- 1/3c oil
- 3 x-large eggs or egg substitute
- 3/4 cup milk or milk substitute
*For a savory cornbread omit the sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, lightly whisk eggs. Add oil, milk, and sugar to eggs and blend. Stir together pancake mix and cornmeal; add to egg mixture and combine.
- Pour cornbread batter into a greased 9x9 baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares; serve warm.
Did you make this recipe? Use hashtag #minusg to share your photos. We'd love to see your creations. And be sure to tag @minusgbaking on Instagram. Happy baking!