This delicious mash-up avocado topped with bacon and tomato is served on MinusG gluten-free toasted bread. This bread makes the best avocado toast; golden and well-toasted, offering a sturdy base with a crisp, shattering contrast against the creamy avocado. And there's no mayo here; the creamy avocado provides plenty of richness, making it the perfect BAT ( Bacon Avocado Tomato.)
Mashed Avocado Toast
- 1 bag MinusG Bread Mix
- ripe avocados (but not too ripe)
- tomatoes sliced
- MAKE BREAD: Make MinusG Bread Mix ahead according to the instructions on bread bag.
- COOK: Brown bacon in skillet until desired doneness or bake in oven set to 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- MASH: Cut your avocados in half, remove the pit, scoop the flesh into a bowl or onto the side of your plate, and mash it up with a fork. Add salt, at least a pinch per avocado half.
- SLICE: Cut tomatoes in 1/4" slices.
- ASSEMBLE: Toast MinusG bread slices. Top with mashed avocado, topped with tomato slices and bacon.
- Serve: Immediately