Learn how to adjust MINUSG's Sandwich Bread Mix for making in a bread machine.
- In a large bowl or an electric mixer (to make without an electric stand mixer, see alternate instructions below), add warm water, bread mix, eggs and oil.
- Mix on low speed to combine all ingredients together. Scrape down sides of the bowl and beat on medium - high speed for 2 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a greased bread machine pan - with the paddle removed.
- Smooth and shape dough to have a crowned top, then brush with 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Set bread machine to pizza dough and custom set preheat to 5 minutes, kneed times to 0 and rise time for 30 minutes and select start. You will need the bread to rise a little more than double in size before baking.
- Set bread machine to bake only, and set bake temp to 350° F, and the timer for 1hour 15 minutes then press start. Machine will beep when bake time is complete.
- Remove the hot bread pan from the machine and release the golden brown loaf and set on a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Slice and enjoy soft and moist bread!
Alternate: Make without an electric stand mixer.
- Place warm water, bread mix, eggs and oil into bread machine pan.
- Turn setting to dough or a custom setting. Set the knead 1 time to 10 minutes, knead 2 to 20 minutes, rise 1 to 35 minutes and rise 2 to 0 minutes.
- After bread has risen a little more than doubled, set bread machine to bake only, and set bake temp to 350°, and the timer for 1hour 15 minutes.
- Remove the hot bread pan and release the golden brown loaf from the pan and set on a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
Did you make this recipe? Use hashtag #minusg to share your photos. We'd love to see your creations. And be sure to tag @minusgbaking on Instagram. Happy baking!