Learn how to make MINUSG's Bread Mix in a bread machine.
Every bread machine works a little differently, however many of the newer machines have a gluten-free setting. One challenge we've noticed is making sure the bread mix is fully combined, looks soft and smooth. Here are a few recommendations to make the best MinusG Bread Mix in a bread machine.
- Use a 1.5lb loaf setting.
- Pre-mix bread mix with wet ingredients in a stand mixer if possible.
- Transfer dough to bread maker then turn on bread setting. (This assures the bread will rise best)
- If you do not have a stand mixer, check the bread machine to make sure the ingredients have fully incorporated and the dough look soft and smooth.
Custom Bread Machine Instructions with stand mixer:
- In a large bowl or an electric mixer (to make without an electric stand mixer, see alternate instructions below), add warm water, bread mix, eggs and oil.
- Mix on low speed to combine all ingredients together. Scrape down sides of the bowl and beat on medium - high speed for 2 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a greased bread machine pan - with the paddle removed.
- Smooth and shape dough to have a crowned top, then brush with 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Set bread machine to pizza dough and custom set preheat to 5 minutes, kneed times to 0 and rise time for 30 minutes and select start. You will need the bread to rise a little more than double in size before baking.
- Set bread machine to bake only, and set bake temp to 350° F, and the timer for 1hour 15 minutes then press start. Machine will beep when bake time is complete.
- Remove the hot bread pan from the machine and release the golden brown loaf and set on a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Slice and enjoy soft and moist bread!
Custom Bread Machine Instructions - no stand mixer:
- Place warm water, bread mix, eggs and oil into bread machine pan.
- Turn setting to dough or a custom setting. Set the knead 1 time to 10 minutes, knead 2 to 20 minutes, rise 1 to 35 minutes and rise 2 to 0 minutes.
- After bread has risen a little more than doubled, set bread machine to bake only, and set bake temp to 350°, and the timer for 1hour 15 minutes.
- Remove the hot bread pan and release the golden brown loaf from the pan and set on a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.