MinusG's cornbread muffins are a perfect bite, sized for kids of all ages. These are easy for back-to-school lunchables, or a compliment to stews, soups, chili and more. It is also a perfect recipe to get your kids involved. Happy baking!
Yield: 24 servings
- 1-1/4 cup MinusG Pancake Mix
- 1c. cornmeal
- 1/4c. + 1 Tbsp sugar*
- 1/3c. oil
- 3 x-large eggs or (egg substitute - 2tsp baking powder + 1Tbsp water + 1Tbsp vinegar)
- 3/4c. milk or (milk substitute - nut/seed milk)
*For a savory cornbread omit the sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, lightly whisk eggs. Add oil, milk, and sugar to eggs and blend. Stir together pancake mix and cornmeal; add to egg mixture and combine.
- Scoop cornbread batter into a greased muffin tins. Bake 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Check muffins with a toothpick to confirm they are fully baked. Remove muffins from pan; serve warm.
Did you make this recipe? We'd love to see your creations. Tag @minusgbaking on Instagram or @MinusGBakingCo on Facebook. Happy baking!