There's a kid inside of each of us. Who can resist ice cream and cookies? We love chocolate chip cookies and pairing it with ice cream is the best fit! Try swapping out the classic vanilla ice cream with your favorite flavor. Coffee ice cream is another great fit!
For Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 bag of MinusG Mmmmm--good! Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 stick of Butter
1/2 tsp GF Vanilla
1/3 c. brown sugar
1 gallon classic Vanilla Ice Cream or your favorite flavor (slightly softened)
- Prepare and bake the cookies according to package directions.
- Cool completely
- When completely cooled: Sandwich cookies with ice cream.
- Serve immediately or place on a cookie sheet and put into the freezer until ready to serve.
For Cookie Bar Sandwiches:
- Prepare cookie dough according to the package directions.
- Press the batter into a 13x9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread with a knife and finish with buttered hands to press the dough out evenly. (The dough may be a little sticky)
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely.
- Cut the cookie in squares.
- Sandwich cookies with ice-cream and press together.
- Freeze cookies for 30min or until firm and serve.