There are some summer desserts that seem too good to be true and this Triple Berry Crisp is one of them. It's sweet, tart, loaded with juicy berries and layered under a buttery crunchy oat topping! You’ll be saying, “Yes, please!!!”
Easy Triple Berry Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
- For the crumble: In a mixing bowl whisk together pie crust mix, oats, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add butter and cut into mixture using a pastry cutter or fork (or rub with fingertips), until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Transfer to refrigerator.
- For the filling: Rinse berries and let drain (but don't dry). Transfer to baking dish.
- In a small bowl whisk together sugar and cornstarch. Pour cornstarch mixture evenly over berries then toss to evenly coat. Spread out in prepared pan.
- Remove crumble from refrigerator and sprinkle evenly over berries.
- Bake in preheated oven until filling is bubbling and topping is golden brown and crisp, about 35-40 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.