SOLD OUT! Cooking Class: A Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Hands-On Workshop
Date & Time: SUNDAY, November 4th, 2:00-4:30pm
Location: MEDINA: Cool Beans Café, 103 W. Liberty Street, Medina Ohio 44256
Plan for making an unforgettable Thanksgiving with the best gluten-free recipes that are delicious and full of flavor. Learn tips and tricks to help you along the way. Enjoy making these delights with Katherine, the MinusG Baker, and make your very own pie to take home.
Learning objectives: We will focus our attention on:
- How to make gluten-free pastry dough for light and flaky pie crusts with fluted edges and decorative top crusts
- How to manipulate gluten-free dough for soft and buttery dinner rolls
- Make-ahead techniques
- Techniques for thickening gravy
Menu: Gluten-free Dinner Rolls, Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie
What To Expect: In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in small groups
- Class is limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off purchases the day of class and additional recipes that are our favorites
MinusG recipes are developed using our gluten-free baking mixes. If you have a egg or dairy allergy, please let us know before attending the class. We will attempt to accommodate allergies with advanced notification. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Class registration is non-refundable. While we have a no-cancellation policy, if you do wish to cancel your reservation, we will gladly offer a refund if we can find a replacement for your reservation.