Cooking Class: Gluten-Free Pizza & Calzones
Date & Time: SUNDAY, January 27th, 3:30-6:00pm
Location: MEDINA: Cool Beans Café, 103 W. Liberty Street, Medina Ohio 44256
Learn the secret to making easy gluten-free pizza in this exciting hands-on workshop. Seats are limited. Sign up today!
Our hands-on pizza workshop is perfect for both beginners and practicing pizza-makers. In this 2 1/2-hour workshop, Katherine, the MinusG Baker will take you step-by-step through the entire process of crafting incredible gluten-free pizza from scratch. Friends, families and couples are all welcome to attend.
Learning objectives: We will focus our attention on how to make traditional pizza crust with MinusG's gluten-free mixes and learn make ahead tips for getting dinner to the table in minutes.
Menu: Artisan Pizza & Calzones
What To Expect: In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment.
- Classes are 2 1/2 - 3 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- You will work with other students in small groups.
- Class is limited to 8 students.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
- Enjoy taking home samples of what you make.
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off purchases the day of class and additional recipes that are our favorites.
MinusG recipes are developed using our gluten-free baking mixes. Recipes contain egg, and cheese topping. If you have a dairy or egg allergy, please let us know before attending the class. We will attempt to accommodate for allergies with advanced notification. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Class registration is non-refundable. While we have a no-cancellation policy, if you do wish to cancel your reservation, we will gladly offer a refund if we can find a replacement for your reservation.