EASTER CHOCOLATE RUGELACH & TARIMISU: Sunday, April 7th, 1-3:30pm
Date & Time: Sunday, April 7th, 1:00-3:30pm
Location: MEDINA: Cool Beans Café, 103 W. Liberty Street, Medina Ohio 44256
Learn the secret to making Chocolate Rugelach & Tarimisu Ladyfinger Sandwiches in this exciting hands-on workshop. Seats are limited. Sign up today!
Our hands-on workshop is perfect for both beginners and practicing bakers. In this 2 1/2-hour workshop, Katherine, the MinusG Baker, will take you step-by-step through the entire process of crafting incredible chocolate rugelach & tarimisu ladyfinger sandwiches from scratch. Friends, family, single or couples, all are welcome to attend.
Learning objectives: We will focus our attention on the techniques to make these easter desserts and tasting both delicious recipes.
Menu: Chocolate Rugelach & Tarimisu Ladyfinger Sandwiches
What To Expect: In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment.
- Classes are 2 1/2 - 3 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- You will work with other students in small groups.
- Class is limited to 8 students.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
- Enjoy taking home samples of what you make.
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off purchases the day of class and additional recipes that are our favorites.
MinusG recipes are developed using our gluten-free baking mixes. Recipes contain egg and dairy. If you have an egg or dairy allergy, please let us know before registering for the class. We will let you know if we can accommodate for allergies with advanced notification. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Class registration is non-refundable. While we have a no-cancellation policy, if you do wish to cancel your reservation, we will gladly offer a refund if we can find a replacement for your reservation.